At Resolve Financial Planning, we have developed a unique approach that focuses on providing the best possible service and advice through three key stages in your life – Accumulation, Lifestyle and Transition.
In your 20’s:
At this stage in your life, you may be undertaking your first full time job and establishing yourself both professionally and personally. Seeking financial advice from this early stage allows us to work with you to build a financial future from the ground up, without sacrificing your newfound freedom and lifestyle. During this time, some of the most important things we can help you plan and achieve include:
- Budgeting and managing your income and expenses.
- Protecting your income and personal health.
- Managing your superannuation.
- Showing you how to build your financial future.
- Guide you through steps to help you on your home ownership journey.
In your 30’s:
When you reach your thirties, we hope that you’ve had the opportunity to live life to the fullest, and made the most of your freedom. In this stage of life, you may have established yourself professionally and are now looking to start an exciting new chapter with a partner. These years are invaluable to your financial future – for you and your family. Your Resolve Financial Planner will be there with you as you transition through this stage, and will assist with:
- Debt and mortgage elimination strategies.
- Wealth creation strategies.
- Family planning and changing income strategies.
- Insurances to protect you and your family during this stage.
In your 40’s:
This time in your life may be one of the busiest, and could be when you and your family are earning the most. However during this time you’ll probably also have multiple expenses to consider, such as mortgage and investments, children’s school fees and other commitments, along with the lifestyle choices you want to enjoy. To guide you through this important stage, your Financial Planner will assist with:
- Streamlining your expenses.
- Asset management.
- Wealth creation and growth.
- Retirement strategy considerations.
In your 50’s:
This is the time you need to be focusing on achieving your goals and timing for retirement. Your Resolve Financial Planner will work closely with you to understand your exact requirements and lifestyle considerations as you move through this stage and head towards these final working years, to ensure that you are completely confident in your choices and future plans. This will include:
- Superannuation strategies.
- Investment strategies and returns.
- Your timeline for retirement.
- Your retirement strategy.
In your 60’s:
This is the time that all your hard work with your Financial Planner will pay off, and you can reap the rewards. During this time your Financial Planner will work with you to:
- Complete your transition to retirement strategy.
- Manage the distribution of any lump sum payouts that may occur from the sale of assets, property or inheritance.
- Ensure your portfolio is secured to allow you to enjoy your retirement.
- Ensure your will and other legal requirements are in place.