The decision to buy a new home, or renovate the home you’re currently living in should be an exciting one. At Resolve Finance, our job is to make sure that the process is handled seamlessly, so you can focus on the important things – like choosing colour schemes and furniture layouts.
Given that you’ll be refinancing anyway with the change you are about to undertake, it pays to consider whether your current home loan and lender is still right for you. That’s where your Resolve Finance broker comes in – we’ll first consider your individual situation and your current home loan, and then we’ll investigate:
- The reason for the change, and how this may affect your home loan.
- Your short and long term personal and financial goals.
- Your current financial situation.
- Interest rates.
- Comparison rates.
- Loan structure.
- Our panel of lenders.
Your broker also has access to property reports which may help you in the decision making process. These reports are able to tell you:
- The approximate value of your current home.
- The approximate value of the home you are looking to purchase.
- The projected value of your home after renovations are complete.
To get your free report, simply click here or contact your broker.
All of these factors may influence your personal and financial situation, along with your decision to buy another home or renovate your current home. By considering all of these elements you’ll have all the knowledge you need, and your broker will be able to work with you to decide the best option for you and your family.