One of the most complex and mystifying parts of buying or building a home can be settlement – the process leading to a specific day and time when all documents and money are exchanged to finalise your purchase or sale.
Your Resolve Conveyancing team member will ensure that the settlement of your property runs smoothly, starting to gather documents and establish contacts from the day you sign your contract to purchase. The team at Resolve Conveyancing works hand in hand with your broker to ensure that settlement of your new block of land or home is seamless and stress-free.
Your Resolve conveyancer can assist with all potential aspects of buying or selling your property, including:
- New home building.
- Vacant land.
- Established homes.
- Strata titles.
- Business settlements.
- Commercial properties.
- Off the plan homes.
- Rural property.
- Deceased estates.
- Related party transactions.
Whether you’re buying or selling, in order to facilitate settlement of your property, your Resolve conveyancer will:
- Coordinate the settlement date and time.
- Keep you informed about the progress of your settlement.
- Confirm information required such as title, rates and zoning.
- Ensure all taxes and rates are paid and transferred as needed at settlement.
- Prepare and verify all necessary documents required for settlement.
- Work with your mortgage broker, lender and real estate agent or land developer to make sure your finance is in order and everyone is ready for settlement.
- Attend settlement on your behalf and confirm when settlement is complete.